Terms & Conditions
Digital On Trading (Pty) Ltd
Digital On Trading (Pty) Ltd respects your privacy This statement discloses the privacy practices for both our web site and email system. We have designed Digital On Trading (Pty) Ltd so that no personal identifying information is displayed online or is accessible to the general public. We do not sell or rent our customer information to any outside parties.
- Use of Your Email Address
- Sharing of Information
- Updating Your Customer Information
Use of Your Email Address
If you provide us with your email address, register as a customer or make a purchase from us, we will occasionally send you emails with recommendations or notices of new products and prices. This email may include paid advertisements from third parties. To block future email of this type, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the message.
During Digital On Trading (Pty) Ltd registration process, we ask you to provide us with contact information, such as name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and telephone number. We use this information to verify your account and to process your orders.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, rent or share any customer information, except for transactions involving third parties. In such cases, we provide only the information required to complete the transaction. By contract, the third party is not permitted to sell, rent or share this information. For advertising purposes, visitor and customer information is statistically aggregated and reported to advertisers. However, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you, such as your name, account, password, credit card number, or transaction history.
Digital On Trading (Pty) Ltd uses software tags called “cookies” to identify customers when they visit our site. They help us understand your buying preferences and customize our service to your needs. By understanding which areas of the site you visit, cookies allow us to present information, products and specials that are of personal interest. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented or shared with any outside parties.
Updating Your Customer Information
At any time you may update your Digital On Trading (Pty) Ltd customer account information by going to the Account zone. Here you may update your name, password, billing address, shipping address, and telephone number.
Digital On Trading (Pty) Ltd guarantees the safety of the information that you provide us. We have an advanced security system in place in order to protect your information.
Secure Server IDs
Technically, Secure Server IDs, also known as digital certificates, bind an identity to a pair of electronic keys that can be used to encrypt and sign digital information. Secure Server IDs provide a complete security solution, assuring the identity of one or all parties involved in a transaction.By using a Secure Server ID, we are able to conduct authenticated, encrypted on-line commerce. Our users visiting the site can submit credit card numbers or other personal information, with assurance that they are really doing business with us (and not an impostor) and that the information that they are sending to us can not be intercepted or decrypted by anyone other than the intended recipient.
How you know when the data mode is secure
Your browsers will automatically notify you when you move into a secure area.
We do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate information. In the event that an error does occur, we reserve the right to correct or cancel an order at any time, and/or edit an order to reflect the correction, and/or correct the error on our web site. In the event that you are shipped an incorrect product, we will gladly accept the unit back and offer you a full refund. E&OE.
You can have peace of mind that Digital On Trading (Pty) Ltd only stocks genuine and locally obtained brands. We are confident that you will be satisfied with every purchase you make. If you experience any problem or concern, please refer to the options provided for below. We are committed to operate our business in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and all policies are subject to the applicable law.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
We will refund or exchange most goods if you return them within 10 days of purchase. You will need to provide your original invoice, so please keep this in a safe place. Goods returned after this 10 day period will attract a handling and restocking fee.
- The products must still be in their original condition and packaging and you may not have used them at all.
- The return is done so at the expense of the customer, who will cover all courier fees involved. This will be deducted from the product purchase price if a refund is required.
- For an exchange, the client is liable for the courier fee for both the return and resending of the new replacement item.
- The products are re-parcelled in a suitable cardboard box and sealed properly for the return journey. Please remember to put a copy of your invoice in the box.
Are any goods excluded from the 10 day refund or exchange policy?
Yes, due to certain applicable legislation or for reasons of cost efficiency. The goods we exclude from the 10 day return and exchange policy are:
- Software and DVD’s are protected by copyright law. Unless there is a manufacturing defect in the goods, you can only return these goods if they are still in the original condition as sold and the packaging and plastic seal has not been unsealed or tampered with in any way.
- Goods which have been ordered through special arrangement or custom order and which is not a normal stock item may only be returned if defective.
- Goods which are sold as damaged, defective, used or repaired, where we disclosed these facts to you before you bought the goods.
What if the goods are unsuitable for the purpose I initially bought them for?
- If you indicated a particular purpose for which you intend using the goods to a salesperson who confirmed that you will be able to use the goods for that purpose, you may return the goods within 10 working days after you purchased them if it turns out that the goods are not suitable for the purpose you anticipated and indicated to the salesperson.
- Subject to our rights in law to charge you for use and to get the goods fit for re-stocking, we will give you a refund.